So I'm WAY behind on my blogging but I'm going to do my best to catch up...starting with this entry.
8-10. The Key Series by Nora Roberts. The books are Key of Light, Key of Knowledge, Key of Valor. Interesting series, what you'd expect from Roberts. Some mystery, passion, adventure...definite page turner if you like this kind of thing :)
11. Cordina's Royal Family by Nora Roberts. A 2-in-1 book that is again, typical Roberts...but obviously I like this style because I just finished 4 (really 5 since this is a 2-in-1) in a row :)
12. Every Monday Matters by Matthew Emerzian and Kelly Bozza is an EXCELLENT book! It's a book with 52 ways to make a difference in your life and the world. There is one "task or activity" per week that you are supposed to start on Monday. It just makes you more aware of your actions and how they impact those around you. I'd HIGHLY recommend this book...most of the tasks are fairly easy to start...it's just making yourself aware of the different things you do without realizing it. Every Sunday night I look forward to finding out what my new "activity" will be for the next day!
13. Last Apprentice: Revenge of the Witch by Joseph Delaney is a decent fiction book about a boy who is training to be a Spook (who gets rid of ghosts, ghasts, boggarts and witches). It's kind of dark...if you read Ranger's Apprentice and liked it, don't be fooled by this title...they are QUITE different.
13 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment