Sunday, June 21, 2009

# 33 Plant from a starter

Once JP told me about her "family's" indestructible Jade plant I knew that was the plant that should be my "starter". Plus it will be nice to have part of the White family with me at all times :) Last weekend I had the fortunate opportunity to visit the White's at their home and made it a requirement to take home a clipping of the Jade that is currently growing there AS WELL AS in Austin, TX with J&C. I had no expectations besides to just take a clipping but Mrs. White had EVERYTHING set up for me! She had a pot, a baggy of potting soil, and a spade available for me to collect my "starter" :) Absolutely amazing!! Thank you so much for helping me remember and for setting everything up for me Mrs. W and JP!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Now don't kill it :)

Stephanie said...

Hey hey...that's not very nice ;) I will do my best to keep it alive :)