In the past two weeks I've had the EXTREME pleasure of trying out two new restaurants in the Fort Wayne area.
23. First I went to The Oyster Bar which apparently has two locations in Fort Wayne (we went to the South one). It was pretty good a little over priced but I loved the fact that you could pick any two entrees on the menu and get half of each for only $1 more than the higher of the two entrees! The waitress didn't tell us this until AFTER we'd been staring at the menu for about 20 minutes but it was DEFINITELY an excellent option.
24. The second new restaurant I tried was AMAZING. It's called Vignetos and is simply OVERFLOWING with character and ambiance. I've been recommending this place to EVERYONE I know. It has such an awesome atmosphere and as a bonus the food is GREAT. It's a tapas restaurant, so most of the items on the menu come in several small portions with the intention of being shared with the rest of the party. Oh, and DON'T skip dessert! The desserts are unique to the Fort Wayne area and are brought in from a "bakery" about 1.5hrs away.
13 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment