While on a recent trip to New York to visit my cousin we took a quick trip down to New York City. It was such a blast; we were able to see SO many parts of the city in less than 24 hours but my favorite part was that we were able to catch a play while we were there. We went to see Mary Poppins the New Musical at the New Amsterdam theater! It was SO great! I was amazed by how many scene changes they did during the show (this is actually one of the things that has disappointed me about several prior Live shows that I've seen). Listening to the different songs brought back some amazing childhood memories...I TOTALLY have to rent the video sometime soon. (I foresee a Disney movie marathon sometime in my near future ;)
If you happen to be in the City while this play is running I'd strongly recommend that you see it...this is of course if you like Mary Poppins when you were younger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment