Friday, May 9, 2008

# 99 Purge (67-70 / 100)

This is another very sad “purge” posting…I have to get rid of my adored fleece :*( I was REALLY dumb and decided to toss a fuzzy pink town in the laundry with some of my other stuff…well unfortunately my BLACK fleece was in there too and the result wasn’t good. My fleece came out with little pink fuzz balls ALL OVER. I tried picking them out, tape-roller-“brushing” them off, rewashing and drying all to no avail. My poor fleece has fallen victim to a silly laundering mistake on my part. I’ve gotten a LOT of use out of this fleece; it’s been with me to Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Austin, Chicago, Carbondale, Washington (both state and DC), and all the other random work trips I’ve made since Feb 07 to a cold-ish place. Next to my B&W Pumas this is the hardest item I’ve had to get rid of :*(
I’ve also gotten rid of 3 long sleeve shirts that I haven’t worn all winter.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh no!!! This must be fixed. You have to find a new fleece. That is so sad :(