Monday, June 16, 2008

# 44 Books (22-25 / 50)

I believe I'm forgetting at least one book but as a "punishment" to myself for not keeping up with my blog I'm only going to count 3 books and they are:

1) For Women Only by Shaunti Feldhahn is a GREAT book! It's a book that is aimed at helping women to understand the inner workings of the male mind and to help eliminate some of the beliefs women have about how men think and react to different situations. This book would be WONDERFUL for any married woman, newly or not. I actually sent my copy to my mother and she has thanked me for it every time we've spoken on the phone since she started reading it. I think I'm going to check into some of her other books...just to see what she has to say about us women (in For Men Only! ;)

2) Night Whispers by Judith McNaught. I was looking for a break from the typical Nora Robert's style of book so I checked out an author that I've read in the past...and come to find out a book I've read before as well! I really like McNaught's writing style...I just need to wait till she comes out with something new since I've read everything she has out currently. :)

3) The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares is a really fun read. I know it's probably a little too young for me but who cares! ;) I liked the movie so I decided to try out the books before the next movie came out and thus far I have not been disappointed. Obviously the book is a LOT more in depth than the movie but I was really surprised at some of the stuff they left out! I'm currently reading the second book of the series and I can't wait to find out more about the girls...it's a fun, easy, summer read.

0 comments: