After I returned from visiting my family in Florida, I drove over to see my "adopted" family in Jacksonville, IL. J&C were in from TX so I took a couple of days to spend with the White's. J's sister, M, recently got engaged and she's trying to get as much of the wedding planning done as she can (and especially while J, the resident expert & MoH, was in town). So that meant that I got to review engagement photos, see the template for the announcements and invites, and go along with them to the photographer, florist, and to see the dress that M is considering. She's really doing a great job trying to get things done early :) In addition to all this wedding fun I was able to visit with J's parents, get my hair cut by Cheyenne!!!!, check in on J&C's Wii Fit (where apparently I'd been sleeping for the past ~3 weeks b/c of absence ;), celebrate M's engagement dinner, celebrate C's early birthday dinner, see the restored stained glass dome in J's childhood church as well as have a private tour of the support system for the dome and walk around above the rafters of the church!! J, C, and I also took a road trip to STL to visit Linz, Greg, Lilly, and Homer (their new puppy)!! It was great getting to see her but unfortunately we were only down there for an evening. Lastly, if this was enough stuff, J, C, and I went to lunch with C's parents and sister at The Feed Store a.k.a "The Feed Bag" (an EXCELLENT place in Springfield for a lunch of soup and sandwich). I also was able to get a Cherry Limeade at Sonic and a DELICIOUS drink called...Pineapple Concoction at The Feed Store. These may seem like small things BUT they SO are NOT!!! :)
13 years ago
1 comments:
I belive it was called pineapple concoction.
Glad you had fin while you were in! Miss you :)
Post a Comment