Tuesday, January 26, 2010

# 49 Digital SLR!!!


I LOVE having completed this item! I purchased a Canon XSi with the anticipation of going on a trip at the end of December (which ended up not working out but that's really ok with me). This has to be one of the most fun purchases (investments) I've ever made! I know I will get MORE than my money's worth out of this camera. It takes beautiful pictures. There is SO much to learn but that's why #50 is on this list. The first weekend I had the camera I took it everywhere with me and took pictures of everything that I could...somethings made sense others not so much...but it's FUN!

The photo below is of the day C & I went up to one of the local lakes to retrieve his boat. Yes, that's snow and the lake was starting to freeze but I went off on my own while he was talking with the boat company and had fun with my version of playin' in the snow

This picture is after one of the first real snows we had in "the 'saw". I went outside, basically in my PJ's and winter coat, and started shooting pictures of everything and adjusting all the settings I know how :)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks like you are having fun! I wish I could dispense all my knowledge to you so your pictures would be even more awesome!

Stephanie said...

I say we have 4 days of learning coming up in March :) Vegas should be a great place to take pix!