It's sad to see how long it's been since my last post. I've sent cards in Nov, Dec, and Jan. Some for fun, some for tradition, and some for bdays. I love to send cards. Every time I go into Hallmark for 1 card I end up with at least 3 :)
Now I need to get some more stamps so that I can get some cards out for V-day. Yes, I'm doing that this year since I was caught slacking last year and received at least 2 cards from people who I care about but didn't think to send cards to (but I didn't send cards to anyone for V-day so it was nothing personal).
13 years ago
2 comments:
Glad to see that things are going well for you! Give my best to your mom & dad!
I will definitely let them know you say hello! I hope that you and your family are doing well also :)
Post a Comment