March 28th thru April 1st C&I went to Vegas and J&C joined us. It was a really great trip and who knew I would enjoy Blackjack?!?!? ;) We actually didn't spend all that much time gambling, surpisingly. We did a TON of walking and sightseeing. We went to Freemont Street, The Welcome to Vegas sign, pretty much all of the hotels that we wanted to see, Red Rock Canyon (that was really cool), Circ du Soleil "Love", and an amazing room (with views of the Bellagio fountain and the South part of the strip)! We went to some really amazing meals at Rao and Alize (to be detailed shortly). And the craziest thing of all was that I came in well under budget for the trip (yep, that sneaky little budget played a role in this trip, believe it or not ;)
13 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment