Monday, April 5, 2010

# 82 REALLY NICE dinner

While in Vegas C had the wonderful idea to work on completing this list item. I love the fact that he wants to help me with my list :) Anyway, he reseached a bunch of restaurants and we sat down to figure out which one would be good to complete this item. NEVER could I have imagined how wonderful this dinner was. I will remember this experience for the rest of my life. We chose Alize (Al-ease-`ay) for dinner at the top of the Palms hotel. We took a private elevator to the top floor, had views of the Las Vegas Strip, and the mountains to the West at sunset and into the evening that were absolutely breathtaking. For dinner we selected to go with the Chef's Choice 5 course meal with wine pairings for each course. It was incredible. Words cannot describe what an amazing, memorable, delicious, romantic evening it was. I am so happy to have put this item on my list and could not be more thankful for the company that I had to share this experience with. I can't wait to have other "fancy dinners" somewhat like this in the future with C!


Just a little blurb on the amazing restaurant : "being named by Conde Nast Traveler Magazine as one of the top new restaurants in the world."

0 comments: