1. I wouldn't have thought by visiting one city I could EASILY complete this item but since I want to really get all I can out of my visits to the different parks (and have a reason to seek out new ones) I'm only going to count my visit to Washington DC as one item on this list. But I'll share with you the different things I was able to see while I was visiting my friend in Alexandria. We saw the White House, the National Tree (and Menorah) in front of the White House, the Washington Monument, the WW II Memorial, the National Mall, Lincoln's Memorial, the Vietnam Memorial, the Korean War Memorial, and we drove by the Jefferson Memorial. Since these are each considered their own "Park" you see how easily I could have completed this :)
2. Collier-Seminole State Park in Naples, FL. My dad, mom, and brother took a drive over to a gallery located right outside of this park but while we were passing through we stopped see if we could see any manatee (which we couldn't :( but that's ok) then on our way back home we stopped at a road-side picnic area and had a great picnic. The weather was GORGEOUS...it was such a great time spent with the fam! :)
13 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment