Bertucci's Brick Oven is a great Italian Restaurant. While I was in Alexandria one of my former co-workers and I stopped by the Bertucci's location in the old downtown area. I LOVE Italian food so this style of food is always high on my list of places to eat when I'm out of town (Thanks a lot Warsaw for not having an Italian place!) Anyway, my friend and I each ordered a Vivaldi salad and split an individual size Pucillo Pizza...OH...did I mention that their bread is AMAZING!!! They bring warm, delicious bread and an olive oil dipping sauce before the meal arrives. Sorry, no South Beach or Atkins here (unless of course you count the thin crust as being allowable ;) From the website it looks like this restaurant chain is unique to the Northeast...if you are that area you should look one of these places up :)
13 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment