Last weekend my family met up for a "float trip" in Van Buren, Missouri. We ended up in part of Mark Twain National Forest at Big Spring State Park at the Big Spring Lodge where we rented a couple of cabins, went canoeing on the Current River, and just enjoyed each other's company. It was a really fun time but too short for me...mostly because I had to drive 9+ hours one way to get there. Oh well, it was worth the time with my family :)
The most amazing part of this area was that it's the location of the Big Spring, the world's largest natural spring. The water was really cold and the spring produces a HUGE amount of water every day (obviously...that's what makes it the world's largest ;)
1 comments:
OMG! The hair!!! :) I think he has grown another foot since the last pic I saw of the two of you.
Post a Comment