On a recent road trip I decided to try out books on "tape" again and since I completed 2 books on my 9+ hour journey I'm going to count both of these in my total of completed books.
The first book on tape was The Starter Wife by Gigi Levangie Grazer was a very fun book that was easy enough to follow while traveling a long distance in the car. I really liked this reader and the content of the book. It was about this lady who has adjusted to the married high life of Beverly Hills and all of a sudden her husband requests a divorce and she has to figure out who she is and what she wants for herself and her young daughter.
The second book on tape was Shopaholic and Sister by Sophie Kinsella. This was an ok book but I think I would have enjoyed it better if I'd have read it. I don't know if I'll be trying any other of her books any time soon but you never know ;)
The third book was actually a book and it was Girls in Pants : The Third Summer of the Sisterhood. I'm really liking this series. I have the fourth book sitting right next to me as I type this and will start reading once I've completed today's updates ;) This book is of the summer before the "Septembers" head off to college. It's fun and light but definitely a page turner for me anyway ;)
1 comments:
Perhaps you didn't enjoy the shoaholic one because that is the third or fourth one in that series. I have debated reading the traveling pants series.
Post a Comment