So J posted this list and since I do enjoy them I've filled it out for your enjoyment ;)
WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not that I’m aware of.
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? When I thought my younger brother was REALLY sick…I bawled my eyes out.
DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? When I first start writing but after a while it gets sloppy.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Smoked Turkey
DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Nope, just me for now.
IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes, absolutely :)
DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? YES!
DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yep.
WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No, I would probably faint before I realized that I’d jumped!
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? LIFE :)
DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Depends, if they are new, yes…otherwise, nope.
DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Decently so but I couldn’t do a pull-up to save my life ;)
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Orange Sherbet from Weather Vane in Granite City, IL.
WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Teeth/Smile.
RED OR PINK? pink
WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My weight.
WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My brother :*(
DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? No, I don’t anticipate anyone but J reading this.
WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Older white, silver, and pink tennis shoes (that won’t get untied when I take them off ;).
WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Sour gummy worms.
WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The radio…(the song goes “What about breakfast at Tiffany’s, well that’s one thing we’ve got.")
IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Cerulean
FAVORITE SMELLS? Fresh linen out of the closet (not the can)…it reminds me of my gma’s ;)
WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Someone at work
DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? OF COURSE! J’s the best! :) (I miss you second most :)
FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? RUGBY! And Saluki bball :)
Hair Color? Light Brownish
EYE COLOR? Blue
DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope
FAVORITE FOOD? Pierogi and chocolate.
SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings
LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? No clue
WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? White t-shirt
HUGS OR KISSES? XOXO both :)
FAVORITE DESSERT? anything chocolate
MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Nadie…like I said J’s the only one who will read this
LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND Everyone else :)
WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Forever in Blue (book 4 of the Traveling pants)
WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don’t have one, it messes with my optical mouse
WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Trick question...I haven’t watched TV for a week +
FAVORITE SOUND? laughter
ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles…I think I know some of their stuff ;)
WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Spain
DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Making people smile ;)
WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Granite City IL
WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Nadie (espanol if you couldn’t tell ;)
13 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment