This past weekend I took a road trip to St. Louis to visit one of my best friends from college, LM. During this trip we did a lot of "active" activities. We went to a college volleyball game at SLU, a touch football game in Creve Coeur, the Cardinals baseball game, played Rock Band, played Ultimate Frisbee, watched some pro-football, and played more Rock Band. And this is what I love about LM, she is always doing some sort of fun activity...I'm just glad that she kept her normal schedule and let me par take in the fun :)
Anyway, the goal of this list item was to see the new Busch Stadium. I grew up attending Cardinals games, sitting in almost all the different sections of the old stadium. I have SO many wonderful childhood memories from times spent at Busch Stadium and I now have wonderful new memories from my first time at the new stadium. LM took me to the Cards v. Marlins game on Saturday and it could not have been more perfect. The weather was ABSOLUTELY AWESOME, I had great company, AND the Cardinals won!!! Thank you SO much LM, you really are amazing :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment