I think this particular item is the one that makes me realize how infrequently I update this blog. It’s been almost 8 weeks since my last post which is so sad…but at least I’m continuing on with the list between these long absences. July is a pretty busy b-day month for me so I sent out several bday cards and I had thought I’d sent out an anniversary card but apparently I blanked on dropping it in the mailbox even after I'd sat down to fill out all the cards :-] The beginning of August is Ab’s bday so I fortunately remembered to drop her card in the mail on the 1st! This was especially good since the day of her bday slipped by without me realizing until 11:45pm what the actual date was! Sometimes I wonder if I’m even paying attention to anything going on around me ;)
13 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment