I've finally gotten around to printing one of my panoramic photos from Spain!! I enlarged one of the photos that I took will in the Alhambra in Granada, Spain. It's a view of the "older" portion of the city from the apartment that author Washington Irving stayed in while he was a guest at the Alhambra.
Oh, I had a local camera store expand the photo for me to 9 x 27inches. I called them with the pixels of the photo, they told me what the maximum dimensions were that would still have a good resolution, and I then went to Hobby Lobby to seek out a frame. (In case in the future you ever need to know how to go about this these are the details :) Oh, and the frame was 50% off for $20 and it cost $30 to have the photo printed :)
13 years ago
1 comments:
Let's see a picture of it!!
Post a Comment