Monday, June 16, 2008

ABC's of Me

gofurr25 tagged me to do the ABC's of me. Here goes!

A - Attached or Single: Single
B - Best Friend(s): JP and SA
C - Cake or Pie: mmmm PIE!!!!!!! berry, cherry, pumpkin... ALL excellent choices :)
D - Day of Choice: Saturday
E - Essential Item: Cell phone, credit card, passport!
F - Favorite Color(s): Blue, Turquoise, and Purple
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: SOUR worms!
H - Hometown: Imperial, MO
I - Indulgence(s): bags, shoes, and chocolate
J - January or July: April?!?! but I'd have to choose January b/c I can go visit the fam in FL or JP in TX and the weather is AWESOME! :)
K - Kids: Not yet..."A and M" need to change before that can happen ;)
L - Life is incomplete without: a smile :)
M - Marriage Date: TBD
N - Number of Siblings: 2, 1 sister and 1 brother
O - Oranges or Apples: Navel oranges!
P- Phobias or Fears: That my shyness will keep me from meeting the right person for me
Q - Quote: Why be Practical when you can be cute!?!
R- Ring size: I should probably know this.... :-[
S - Season: Spring
T- Tag 3 Friends: I only have one friend on this blog and she tagged me so I guess this stops here.
U - Unknown fact about me: I own a canoe but it's 1,275 miles from me
V - Very favorite stores: Aldo (shoes), Target (chocolate...and everything else ;), and T.J. Maxx (bags) [See "I" above ;-]
W - Worst Habit: Talking about people...and not always good :-/
X-ray or Ultrasound: I've only ever had an X-ray so I guess I have to choose that one.
Y - Your Favorite Food(s): Peroghi, Lasagna, and Chicken & Cheese Enchilladas...BRING ON THE DAIRY!
Z - Zodiac: Sagitarius

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I had no idea you have a canoe! How crazy is that?

Who is SA? I feel like I should know, but I couldn't figure it out ;)