Monday, July 28, 2008

# 10 Friends (4 / 5)

I'm adding another friend to the list. I've been working on this friendship for quite awhile now with another lady that I've met through volleyball and church. This makes our group of girls about 4 strong. We have a really fun time together (whenever we manage to get all of our schedules coordinated ;).

This most recent friend is one I should have added to the list the last time I updated this item but I wasn't certain on how it was going to go. Well, this past weekend was a very eerie realization that we are FAR more similar than either of us would have thought. We drove up to a Polish festival about 2 hours from us and throughout the drive our conversations kept bouncing all over the place without a problem...it was kind of interesting. BUT THEN, when we finally arrived at the festival it was just strange how we always seemed to notice the exact same things without ever having to point it out to the other. It was one of the oddest experiences of my life to be truthful but it was also kind of interesting.

Oh well, who would have thought that you could become close friends with someone who works for one of your company's competitors ;)

0 comments: