I recently finished two VERY different books.
First: I borrowed a few books from a friend about 1.5 years ago and I just haven't been in the mood for the particular genre but I decided that I need to return these so I read one of them, A Case of Need, by Michael Crichton. It was a very interesting book but I found it similar to his Prey in it's medical sci-fi. I enjoyed the book but will probably wait for him to come out with something newer.
Second: I read The Host by Stephenie Meyer. I picked this book up on my way out of town without reading the back cover. I assumed it was book 4 of her Eclipse series when in fact this was an independent novel. I thought it was good but long and a bit slow at the beginning and and places throughout the book. I can't wait for Breaking Dawn to come out this weekend!!! I need to finish my current book so I'll be ready to dedicate my time to her new book.
0 comments:
Post a Comment