Wednesday, July 30, 2008

# 97 Cards

My favorite uncle and mentor recently got married. I am SO happy for he and his new wife I know that they are going to make each other very happy. And my new aunt comes with a beautiful little girl that I just adore! Anyway. My uncle is really big on letters and cards so about 1.5 weeks before the wedding I sent him a card letting him know how much I appreciate him and how happy I am for he and his new family. He has been such an influential part of my adult life I know that I will always be indebted to him for so many things. I feel so blessed to have him in my life and now I can't wait to spoil the "nieces and nephews" that he will bring for me. Hopefully someday I'll be able to help guide his children in the way that he has help me.

0 comments: