Monday, November 26, 2007

# 96 Send Flowers at Random

On Saturday, I stopped at a florist to get a bouquet of flowers for my Great Aunt Norma who recently moved in to an assisted living center. I was in town for the weekend and made sure to set aside time to visit her so I made sure that she would be up for visitors before I headed over. I love surprising other people, so when I got to the center and checked in at the front desk (don't worry, she knew I was visiting) I asked if they would hold onto the flowers until after I left and then deliver them to her room. I had an amazing visit that lasted over twice as long as I had expected and several times throughout the visit I couldn't help but think how happy I was that I was going to be having flowers delivered to her shortly after I left...hehehehe :)

Apparently word spread like WILDFIRE through the family after the flowers were delivered. I just wanted her to know what a special person she is to me and to everyone who knows her.

I am SOOOO happy that I put this item on my list. Now I can't wait until I find 3 more ideal opportunities to surprise someone with flowers :)

0 comments: