Wednesday, November 14, 2007

#s 98 Dry Cleaning, 99(started 'purging') & 41 Donating

So as one of my friends would put it #98 (Do the Dry Cleaning) may appear to be "low hanging fruit" but I've been avoiding this for about a year and a half. I guess all it took was know that I'd be fulfilling one of the items on my 101 list to get to do it...oh well, one more thing marked off!

As for #99 (purging of items), I went through this process about 2.5 yrs ago so this one will be more difficult that I realized but that's part of the challenge. In my initial sweep through my apartment I found 15 items that I really didn't need. So bye bye they went :)

As a result of the purging process I was able to donate these 15 items to Our Father's House (#41) in Warsaw. It's a great Not-For-Profit organization (that Goodwill is NOT) that helps people in my community when they are going through a rough time.

0 comments: